Here you can find a list of answers to frequently asked questions about
the Academy and basic information you might be interested in.

If you cannot find an answer to a specific question – write us an email at

What does my email address / login look like?

Login and email address is associated with student number.

E.g. Student number: 77777, your login: s77777.
Your email address: s77777@pjwstk.edu.pl.

How to log into university email?

You can log in to university e-mail in two ways:

How to submit an application?

Visit site podania.pjwstk.edu.pl and log in with your email.
Remember that after a few days you have to approve the decision, for it to be processed.

Where can I find my personal plan?

You’ll find your timetable at gakko.pjwstk.edu.pl and at planzajec.pjwstk.edu.pl.
Remember that you need to log in to see a personal plan.

Where to find balance of my account?

Information is available in one of Gakko modules (gakko.pjwstk.edu.pl).
Deanery > Fees
If you need detailed information on charges or an invoice, please contact the accounting department ksiegowosc@pja.edu.pl.

Where will I find a curriculum for next semester?

At the end of the semester, you will find the program for the next semester in one of the Gakko modules (gakko.pjwstk.edu.pl).
Deanery > Curriculum

Full program is also available on this side in tab dedicated to your field.

Where can I find current university information and announcements?

Announcements are published on the main website of the Academy pja.edu.pl/en/deans-office/announcements.

Orders of Dean dr hab. Ewa Satalecka and Rector dr hab. Jerzy Paweł Nowacki are also posted on our site in tab Orders.
Be sure to also regulary visit News where we post information about events, contest and opportunities. 

Where to find software provided by the Academy?

Information on the available software can be found here software.pjwstk.edu.pl

How to Login to the new adobe CC 2019 on university computers: https://bss.pja.edu.pl/how-to-login-to-the-new-adobe-cc-2019-2/?lang=en

Remotely connect to computers using VMWare Horizon:


Where do I find technical help? Who to contact?

Frequently asked questions contact information to BSS and lots of useful information can be found at bss.pja.edu.pl.

Where will I find all my marks?

Information is available in one of Gakko modules (gakko.pjwstk.edu.pl).
Deanery > Marks history

Where to check what are my missing grades this semester?

Information is available in one of Gakko modules (gakko.pjwstk.edu.pl).
Deanery > OY


Office of Student Practices – Dr. Krzysztof Szklanny, Prof. PJATK

Rector’s Representative for Student Practices


Dear Students,

Formalities for compliting practices are settled electronically. Please fill in the internship report carefully and keep the correct order of the document pages as well as additional attachments.

1. Please send only one high quality pdf file.

2. The file name must include your name.

3. The high quality of the scan can be achieved by using an app for your phone e.g.: TurboScan or other. The apps detect the edges of the document and automatically crop it.

4. Please send reports only to praktyki@pjwstk.edu.pl and not to kszklanny@pjwstk.edu.pl.

5. If you study in Gdansk, please complete the practices formalities in Gdansk

6. After completing the report, I will send you the document. Please then send it to the Dean’s Office email address to Ms Tetiana Padalka tpadalka@pjwstk.edu.pl attaching a copy of my email.

7. Students defending their thesis in September are required to settle their internships by 5 IX 2022. After this date, internships will not be settled.

9. Summer internship referrals will be signed by 9.VII.


Best regards

Krzysztof Szklanny, Ph.D., Professor PJATK


More information: https://abk.pjwstk.edu.pl/biuro-karier/dla-studenta/praktyki-warszawa

What are the rules of promotion for the next semester?

Promotion is the process of accepting the student’s results for the current semester and registering them for the next semester of study. The rules of promotion are announced in the Dean’s Order (tab Orders) before the end of each semester.

If the student has completed all the courses, the promotion will take place automatically. This means that the Dean enables the student to continue their studies If some of the credits are missing, the student will be promoted conditionally (if application will be submitted) and at the same time student is obligated to repeat the failed courses (as ITN in addition to regular studies). If the number of failed courses is too large, student will not receive a promotion and, according to the regulations, be removed from the list of students on the last day of the semester. If a student wants to continue your studies, contact the Secretary Office of your path and submit application in the system podania.pjatk.edu.pl. In justified situations, the Dean may agree to continue of studies, repeatition of semester or a year of study.

I want to change the field of study / path / department of studies. What to do?

Each student has the right to change the field of study, path or faculty once during the studies. If you want to iniciate this change contact the Secretary Office of the path to which you want to transfer and submit an application in the system podania.pjatk.edu.pl. A simulation is being prepared, on the basis of which the Dean decides about the possibility of transfer. In the case of Graphics, transfer from another Faculty is possible only after presenting the portfolio and successfully passing the interview. The differences resulting from the differences of the programs have to be realized as the ITN in addition to regular studies.

After the student accepts the terms of the transfer, a new contract is prepared at the Main Office (Deanery).

What to do if I failed or a negative grade in a course?

All information regarding the possibility of improvement can be found in the Study Regulations.

Find more dtailed information here ITN.

What to do if I were removed from the student's list? Who to contact?

Follow the university mail, there should be a message with detailed information about the reason for the removal.
If in doubt, contact the Secretary Office of your path.

How can I extend my student card in the current pandemic situation?

According to current laws during the suspension or limitation of the functioning of universities and for 60 days after its completion, student cards and academic teachers’ identity cards are valid, without the need to confirm their validity.

According to the regulations, the ID cards are valid at least until October 31, 2021.

Certificatesand ID cards

What are the rules for granting student leave?

According to the regulations. Students may take an annual or semester leave; the leave is not available during the first year of studies. Leave is also not granted to students after the last semester. The leave obliges the student to make allowances for curricular differences (if the curriculum changes during the absence).

In order to receive the leave, submit your application in the system podania.pjatk.edu.pl. During the leave, the student retains student rights, no tuition fee is paid during this period. 

More in the video: Student leave.

What are the conditions for participation in the international exchange?

All current information on the international exchanges  can be found on the main website of the University (pja.edu.pl/en/international-exchange-office).

Who can receive a scholarship? How to submit for it?

All current information on the scholarships can be found on the main website of the University (pja.edu.pl/en/stypendia/stypendia) or Scolarships.

Is there a possibility to get a tuition fee reduction?

All current information on the reduction of tuition fees can be found on the main website of the University (pja.edu.pl/en/discounts).