for students of Graphics in english
- February 27-28, 2023
>> If you are a 6th semester BA / 4th semester MA student and you are not ready to defend in winter dates. Apply for postponement of defence to the next date, by submitting document with agreement from all supervisors. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the English-language path, we organize a diploma review at the end of every semester
During diploma rewiev students of the 2nd and 3rd year BA and 1st and 2nd year MA, present the progress and action plan for the next semester.
Upcomming diploma revievs:
- April 2022 (MA)
- April 2022 (BA)
Before defence process. Remember:
- check if You have all grades in Gakko (Deanery -> OY)
- check your balance (Deanery -> Fees)
- return all books to library
- that diploma should be accepted by all supervisors before submission to Secretary office
- Student submits thesis to theoretical supervisor for final corrections (at five weeks before defence)
- Student submits thesis to language supervisor for final corrections (at least three weeks before defence)
- Main supervisor creates thesis in Gakko
- Student is choosing number and language of diplomas and adding Consent to put the thesis in PJIIT repository (Diploma exam -> thesis -> click on yours)
- Student delivers diploma to Secretary Office (C10, back entrance)
- printed thesis,
- 2x CD’s with all parts of diploma – theoretical and practical on each (CD must be signed by all supervisors)
- Student declaration on writing the diploma without undue assistance,
- Consent to have the diploma project added to the Academy sites,
- Student sends all parts of diploma to supervisors and reviewer
- All other formalities are processed by Secretary Office
- Clearance slip (Bibliotheque, Main office – Deanery, Accountancy, Secretary office),
- Reviews from three supervisors and reviewer,
- Documents needed for defence (grades report, protocol and others).
Defences February 27-28
- Student submits thesis to theoretical supervisor for final corrections (at least 5 weeks before defence), deadline – 23.01.2023
- Student submits thesis to language supervisor for final corrections (at least 3 weeks before defence), deadline – 06.02.2023
- Main supervisor creates thesis in Gakko – 08.02.2023
- Student is choosing number and language of diplomas and adding Consent to put the thesis in PJAIT repository (Diploma exam → thesis → click on yours)
- Student sends all parts of diploma to supervisors and reviewer, deadline – 08.02.2023
- Student delivers diploma to Secretary Office (C10, back entrance), deadline – 15.02.2023
- printed thesis – make sure the diploma is printed in the correct way; title page etc.
- 2xCDs with all parts of diploma – theoretical and practical on each (CDs must be signed by all supervisors)
- declaration on writing the diploma without undue assistance
- Consent to have diploma project added to the Academy sites
- All formalities are processed by Secretary Office
- Defence trial – 24.02.2023
What does defense exam look like?
- The leader of the defense committee reads the candidate and asks to start the presentation.
- Presentation of the project (max. 15 min)
- Presenatation of diploma
- Result of research, an artistic project – course, difficulties, changes, decisions, including IT, final result, conclusion
- Opinions are expressed by promoters – about the course and quality of cooperation
- The promoters take turns asking questions. Each student gets 3 questions and has to answer all of them.
- Questions from the observers (not assessed)
- The defender leaves room
- Supervisors share their opinion
- The student returns
- Announcement of the results
Can i send documents via post?
Yes, but you have to send few days in advance
Who can be reviewer?
Minimum doctor / if master, only with the consent of the faculty council / all must have an university account with in advance to review
Who are the people that are going to evaluate and grade our diplomas?
Your supervisors (3) and additional reviewer (1)
Can i choose defence date?
No, the dates are predetermined.
Can i defend online?
Yes due to covid situation we are trying to make you feel safe and comfortable, inform Secretary office about your online defence.
How long is defence?
Would our grades be attached to the Bachelor's degree diploma?
Not exactly diploma, but diploma supplement has all your subjects, grades and hours
Obsługa studentów odbywa się telefonicznie i mailowo. Wizyta w Sekretariatach jest możliwa po mailowym umówieniu się,
z jednodniowym wyprzedzeniem.
Prosimy o kontakt za pomocą skrzynek uczelnianych.
ul. Koszykowa 86; 02-008 Warszawa
Studia stacjonarne polskojęzyczne
tel: +48 22 584 45 48
pn–pt: 9:00 – 15:00
sala C122 (budynek C)
Studia stacjonarne anglojęzyczne
tel: +48 512 163 558
Godziny przyjęć studentów:
pn, wt, czw 10:00 – 15:00
sala C10 (tylne wejście do budynku C)
tel: +48 507 150 216
sob–ndz: 10:00 – 15:00
wt: 10:00 – 14:00
sala C-24 (budynek C)